Rain allows customers the ability to buy, sell, send and receive cryptocurrency. The history of these transactions can now be obtained from the reports section on Rain. Below are the steps on how to obtain your transaction history:
- Click on the user icon at the top right of the screen.
- Click on Reports.
3. The reports page will include the following:
- Time range: specify the time period of the transaction history report.
- Included assets: choose the cryptocurrency assets that you would like to be included in your report
- Included transactions: choose the transaction types that you would like to be included in your report.
4. Once you enter all the information, specify the file format. CSV and JSON formats are currently available.
5. Click on generate and the report download will begin.
Rain is a cryptocurrency platform in the Middle East, headquartered in the Kingdom of Bahrain. We are licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB). Rain enables you to buy, sell, and store bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, in a regulated, secure, and compliant way.